The Rockridge Kitchen Tour will be held on Sunday, September 24, 2017 from 12:30 – 5:30pm. Children in arms are free, but tickets are required for all other tour guests.
• Advance purchase tickets cost $40, featuring access to nine kitchens, plus a full house tour of the Roll Up House and a ground floor tour of the Maybeck, and entrance to the Kitchen Expo.
• The Kitchen Expo on September 23, noon to 3 PM, is free to ticket holders or $10 online or at the door. More about the Expo here.
How to purchase tickets:
• Advance tickets may be purchased online via credit card thru midnight on Friday, September 22. Click on the form below to start your purchase.
• Advance tickets may also be purchased at Nathan & Co, 5634 College Avenue in Oakland
• After September 22 tickets are $45 and may be purchased at the Tour registration desk, 5951 College Ave, beginning at 11 a.m., Sunday, September 24. Tour tickets may also be purchased at the Expo.
*All event guests MUST check in at the registration table at College Avenue Presbyterian Church, 5951 College Avenue, Oakland, to pick up their event wristband and tour brochure/map for this self-guided tour. Registration will open at 11:00 a.m., Sunday, September 24